One of the most common questions I get asked is if I do custom work - YES! I love the challenge of making something new! Many of my current pieces started off as or were inspired by custom requests.
Here are a few things to think about before you make a request:
- I am unfortunately not a mind reader. If you have an image or sketch of what you're looking for, that makes it much easier for me to tell you right away whether it's something I'll be able to accommodate!
- Most Loper&Haas pieces can be modified (colour, dimensions, hardware, etc).
- I generally work with natural/neutral coloured leathers. That doesn't mean that I can't make you something out of bright pink leather, but it's going to cost more as leather is generally sold by the side (not by the foot as with fabric).
- Are you in a hurry? Turnaround time on a custom piece can take up to a month, so if you need it ready for a specific date, please state that at the beginning and I'll let you know if it is possible.
- Because of the extra time it takes to design a piece, a non-refundable deposit will be taken before I start working. This is usually 50% of the price I've quoted for the project, and ensures that at least the cost of the materials is covered.
- I don't currently offer repairs/modifications of non-Loper&Haas pieces.
Ready to make a custom request? Get in touch here!